Saturday, December 20, 2014

Creamy JavaVana Eggnog Mate

This is going to be my new holiday tea drink! I found this recipe for Eggnog Latte. Now, of course I don't drink coffee. I had to tweak it to suit me as a tea drinker. It seems as if coffee drinkers get to have all of the fun of trying different kinds of creative coffee flavors. I think only tea drinkers get to find out about all of the cool and funky flavors through other tea drinkers or (for me) the grocery stores and tea shops. But, you can go into just about any coffee shop and find all kinds of flavors.

{record scratches}

Anyway...I just wanted to share my Creamy Java Eggnog tea. Here's the recipe:



Creamy JavaVana Eggnog Mate

1/2 cup of JavaVana Mate tea from Teavana
2/3 of Eggnog
1/3 cup of half & half
2 Tbsp of sweetener (or 1 if you'd prefer less sugar)

Mix and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment