Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Creamy Ice Tea Please

Starting yesterday, I've been drinking creamy ice tea. What?! Yes, just like I said, CREAMY ICE TEA!

It started with me having some Bigelow's Peppermint Bark tea leftover after spending time with my girls. I just poured the rest of it in my favorite cup with the straw. I added some green tea, syrup, half & half, and wow! I nice creamy, cool, taste!

I made another cup later on that night. I call it "Cool White Chocolate Drink". Here's the recipe:

Cool White Chocolate Drink
1/2 cup of green tea
1/2 cup of almond milk
1/4 cup white chocolate-peppermint syrup
2 Tbsp of half and half

Add ice, mix, and enjoy.

I loved that cool taste.

Today, I wanted to have another cup of ice tea, but I wasn't in the mood for peppermint. So, I fixed Vanilla-Caramel ice tea. Here's the recipe:






Creamy Vanilla-Caramel Ice Tea
1/2 cup of water
2 bags of Bigelow's Vanilla-Caramel tea bags
1/2 of Almond milk
2 Tbsp of Splendor
2 Tbsp of half and half

Add ice, mix, and enjoy.

I love the smell of this tea brewing on the stove. My five-year-old even commented about the smell. It gives such a sweet scent in the air. It just calls you to come over and enjoy a cup of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment