Thursday, February 27, 2014

Wait! Now, I Can Relax



It was a long day. It was a good one though. As a homeschooling mom, I've learned when to take a day off of school. Since we'll be busy this weekend, I decided to have us clean up the house so that we'll have a clean house when get home from our busy weekend. It's nothing worse than coming home to a messy house after a busy weekend.

So, we were busy this afternoon doing a lot of cleaning. My body is sore!! LOL We need to get to the grocery store. The meats that we do have are frozen. I was able to defrost some ground turkey, but to be honest, I really wasn't in the mood to cook it. Hubby came to the rescue!! He brought some food home for us to eat tonight! Whew!

We had Wendy's for dinner. It was good. Of course, in the midst of feeling so tired, I caved in and ate some fries and left the bread on my bacon cheeseburger (boo!). All well! Praise God for grace! I'm striving to not allow myself to be too bound to the "rules" of healthy eating. Of course, I want to be mindful of them and do a better job in following good eating habits, but not to KICK myself when I fail. God loves me even when I do eat a french fry. LOL

As I left the table, I was so ready to relax and sit on the couch for the rest of the evening (well, sort of. I still have some things to do). But, I wanted to finish off my meal with a nice cup of HOT tea. It seems like I haven't really had some hot tea in a well. It was GOOOOD too! LOL

Here's what I fixed:

Creamy Cinnamon Rooibos Tea 

1 Bg of Twinnings Pure Rooibos Tea
1 Bg of Cinnamon Mix tea (I'm sorry, I forgot to write the name of it down. It was an old bag I had in my tea section.)
1 Tb of heavy cream
1/2 cup of Almond milk
Sweetener

Psst! I added some Cool Whip in it too. Pray for me to stop until I can get some Reddi Whip cream!! LOL Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment