Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Creamy Peppermint Tea





I have a craft project in mind. I plan on using my empty bulk season containers and turning them into tea canisters. I'm so excited to do this. But, I have a lot of prepping to do before I start the project. Since I can't draw, I plan on using some coloring sheets to do it. Don't worry, I'll show it once I'm done. LOL

Each of my girls have a favorite tea (or at least a particular tea that they ask for every time we spend time together). My youngest girl seem to like Bigelow's Peppermint tea. So, what I plan on doing with the tea canisters that I'll be making, I plan on having a little girl pictured on them to show that it's one of the girls' favorite tea.

I love the tea I fixed today for Anna & I. Here's the recipe:

Creamy Peppermint Tea
1 bg of Peppermint tea
1 cup of Almond milk
1 tsp of Peppermint extract
Sweetener

Psst! I also added some whipped cream to it. Hee-hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment