Saturday, February 22, 2014

Blueberry-Rooibos Tea

Whenever anyone would ask me if I like FRUITY teas, I would quickly frown to let them know that I DESPISED fruity teas. LOL When I would drink a fruity flavored tea, I feel like I'm drinking hot KOOL-AID! LOL

But, after doing some experimenting and researching, I've come to notice Rooibos tea mixed with a fruit flavored tea seems to taste good. One flavor in particular was BLUEBERRY! Well, I just happened to have a pack of Celestial Seasonings True Blueberry tea (I had it back in my beginner stage of discovering tea). I also had some Twinnings Pure Rooibos Red Tea. So, I brewed them together. It had a wonderful aroma!!

Here lately, I've been making some cold teas also. I've been mixing some of my teas with PLAIN YOGURT!! Yes! It's kind of like a smoothie, but without all of the fruits added to it. I didn't have any more yogurt. But....I did have some SOUR CREAM. I know that may sound yucky, but it worked!! So, here's the recipe. Sorry no pictures. I hope to get better with adding pictures in the future.

Blueberry-Rooibos Tea

1 bg of Blueberry tea 
1 bg of Rooibos tea 
1 1/2 cup of water
1/2 cup of sour cream (or plain yogurt)
4 pks of Stevia

After you brew the teas, set it aside to cool down. Once the tea is cooled, add your sweetner, and pour into a blender. Then add your sour cream (or plain yogurt) and blend. Then enjoy!!

I hope you'll like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment