Saturday, November 22, 2014

Milk Tea & Protein Ice Cubes

Milk tea has become my new favorite morning drink. Here's my recipe:


1/2 cup of brewed tea (any flavor)
1/2 cup of almond milk

Mix them together and enjoy!

I tried the new ice craze. You know, pouring coffee into ice trays and then putting it in your cup with milk? If not, here's an example of what I'm writing about. Of course I tried tea. Hmm, I wasn't feeling it. I didn't like tasting more of the almond milk and less of the tea.

Then I tried to reverse it. I tried to freeze the CREAMER and put it in my tea. But, the milk curd. Boo! I hate seeing curd milk in my drink. The way it looks just changes my mood to enjoy the tea.

So, I plan on trying to add coffee syrup with protein shake. Okay, why do I want to do that? I guess it'll work both ways for me. It'll be tasty and a bit "healthy". So, we'll see how it'll turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment