Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My Winter Tea Display Is On The Way!!

Since I've been working on my Thanksgiving crafts, I couldn't help but to want to start gathering the craft supplies that I've been saving up to change my tea section from the fall season look to a winter season look. I bought supplies from Dollar Tree and I found some really cute stuff from the Thrift store. Here are some of the supplies:


 I found these cute house storage bins!

 One of the roof tops were broken. 

 But, I was able to glue it back together.



 I couldn't believe that someone gave these cuties away!! I can't wait to use these. Aren't they CUTE!!?


My "snow"!!


I glued it onto the shelf lining.

I plan on putting my display together right after Thanksgiving. I'm so excited. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment