Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Fall Season!

I've come to love my tea section. It's the one area in the house that can be consider "my space". LOL As I was looking at it, the idea came to me to change it for the fall season.

I went to Dollar Tree and Walmart for my supplies. I started prepping today. After having a long day, I needed something fun to do for myself.

Glass Candle Stands

I purchased 4 glass candle stands and spray painted them orange. I look forward to making my own Apothecary Jars like this one.

Shelf Paper

I had plenty of shelving paper left from when I first decorated my tea section. I have my top tea flavors and sweetener sitting on a Lazy Susanne that's in the middle of the stand. I didn't want to paint it. So, I'm thinking of putting this orange covering on it and try to glue some flowers onto it (I thought I purchased some leaves. Good thing I already had some flowers that can be used to decorate it).

Tops to Containers

I covered around some of the tops to protect them from effecting any of the food that might touch it.

Hopefully if I'm able to finish prepping for my co-op tomorrow, I'll be able to work on the next part to the project...the TOPS of the containers. To be continued...

Dear Lord, thank You for blessing me with the ability to be creative. In Your name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment